Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Writing Text Using A Text Path

I first posted this tutorial over at Simple Girl Scraps' blog. But I wish to post it here as well with an additional tutorial. Let me do this in pictures :) By the way, I'm using CS3 for this tutorial.




And here's my layout:
School Rules Paper (base layer)
Owl Be Home kit both by Simple Girl Scraps

But it will be a different story if you want to use an element to write your text on. So, here are the steps.




And here's my layout:
Whimsical World by Simple Girl Scraps

Easy peasy? Now you can try it on your own :) Hope that helps. Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps