Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Releases @ Scrapping Fairytales

Happy March everyone!! My!, two months had already passed by for the year 2012. Are you coping up with your Project 365/52 is you are doing it? Well, I have to get hurry to finish  my February layouts so I could post them. I haven't posted any yet, I am still in the middle of contemplating what style to use. But I realize I'll just go for the simplest to it would be reachable. By the way, Scrspping Fairytales has released 2 great collabs for today.




by Lindsey

by Lynette

a hybrid by Crystal

by me

(please take note that this will only be available for 1 week)

And here's the great news!! You can only have this Spring Grab Bag for $6.00!!!





by Lynette


a layout and hybrid project by Crystal


a layout and an invitation project by Nicole


both layouts by me

And don't forget to visit us in the forum and join us in the super fun challenges!!! There'll be lots of surprises and freebies!!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection