Friday, March 23, 2012

I Love Dance by Scrappamondo By Monica

A new release tooday by Scrappamondo by Monica called I Love Dance, is a flexible kit that you can use for your daughter's ballet recital to everyday moment. Since I don't have a photo of my daughter dancing ballet (yet), I decided to choose this black and white photo I took of her. Love this new kit! So girly and pink! The kit has 18 papers and 47 elements that you can use. The kit is on sale during the weekend.

available at


And here's my page:


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection