Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Life In A Year (January) by Adriana's Cafe and a Freebie

I had the opportunity to scrap a kit from Adriana's Cafe. Our Life In A Year is a collection of kits designed to help you with your Project 365/52. I used the January collection for my layouts. here's the preview of the kit:


My layouts:


And I made a pre-shadowed cluster word art for you today. Please remember that this is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. No piracy and no sharing please. Thanks.
**sorry link expired**

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

CrystalNVa said...

Very pretty THANK YOU ;~}

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the gorgeous word art cluster!!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps