Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Free Template vol. 2

Here's volume 2 of the free template for this month. I hope you can use it. Again these comes in 12x12 and 8.5x11 psd and tiff formats. Here's my layout using the 12x12 template and I used the kit Dream Your way by Cinnamon Scraps.


And here's the preview of the template for you today. Please be remember that this is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.  And if you use this and want to share with me, feel free to leave the link to your gallery on the comment section and I will promise to check it and leave some love :) Thank you and have fun!

**sorry link expired**

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

KajunKJ said...

Thanks bunches and bunches...love the template!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection