Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Facebook Like Page

Whew! After a couple of weeks of severe (hehe), thorough thinking, I finally made up my mind on creating a Facebook Page. I was thinking about the people I have for friends on my personal facebook account. I have a few friends who also scrap. So to minimize the confusion of having mixed personal albums and digiscrap albums, I created my page for the first time. I will be posting the link soon, so, I hope we'll be able to get in touch through facebook. I will also post there some of the freebie I make, tips and tricks links, tutorials and news about the designers I am with :) Sounds cool huh? Yeah, it took me hours to get started.


I made my logo, profile picture, welcome banner and some other things in between :) *sigh* Well, it's already  3:30am here. So I better go to sleep now. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection