Thursday, February 9, 2012

Create A Fairytale

I joined the Create A Fairytale Challenge @ Scrapping Fairytales for the first time. I made a template :) Hehe. I'm feeling happy about it. To be able to join here's how it works, for the designers and aspiring designers, they can create either a mini kit or a template. I'm no designer okay. But since I love creating template, it's what I did. For scrappers, you can collect one or all of the kits/templates the designers/aspiring designers made, and make a layout. Here's the color palette:


Here's what I make. You can download it at Scrapping Fairytales.


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection