Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Whew! Been busy for the past few days doing lots of layouts for February first deadline, and for some challenges I will be hosting for this month in different forums :) Tired but I'm very happy. At the same time, I'm doing my daughter's 2nd baby book. I still have five months to collect photos and events. By the second week of this February, we'll be out of town to watch the 17th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival. I'm really excited and at the same time I'm feeling  an early exhaustion. Just a week ago we went to this big amusement park here in our place and oh! I was drained so badly that my husband and I weren't productive on the following day. But we had so much fun and lots of photos of course :) So here are some of the layouts I made:


My layout for the Journaling Challenge (Star Light Star Bright) @ Scrapping Fairytales for this February. I used the kit, Time For Tea by Amanda And Millie Designs and template from January Club Enchated Week 4 Template.

Here's my layout for the Facebook Speed Scrap @ SFT, using November Event - Black Friday by SFT Designers.
This is my entry for the February Signature Challenge @ Scrapping Fairytales. I made this using the February Collab - Girl's Night Out by Scraping Fairytales' Designers.

And before the month of January ends, I made this for the Scraplift Challenge @ Polka Dot Plum. I used the kit My Kind Of Autumn by Studio B'naz.

And for the month of Feb., I will be the host for the Scraplift Challenge, so here;s my take using the kit Fall Harvest by Queen Pamedalah.

Ooooooh! I love the font!! I used 2 peas gift and 1949 report for these fonts and I'm loving them both! Oh by the way, I will also be hosting the Lyrics Challenge @ PDP and this is my layout using Cozy Christmas by Sunny day Scraps :)

I also made some layouts for tomorrow (February 1st). I will be posting them tomorrow. So that's all for today. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection