Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scrapping Fairytales Forum Challenges

Here's another great forum that you'll surely enjoy visiting, hanging out and stalk! Scrapping Fairytales. We are holding a monthly challenges that will surely challenge you and make you a better scrapper. We have a lot of fun activities that you wouldn't wanna miss. Here is the list of challenges that's on going:

*Pixie Mix Up
*Progressive Scrap Challenge
*Mouse Pattern
*Fairytale Signature
*Font In The Stone
*Whistle While You Scrap
*Star Light, star Bright
*Once Upon A Mini
*Create A Fairytale
*Facebook  Speedy Scrap

Here's my take for the Fairytale Signature (that I'm hosting, ehehehe). I used the January Collab - Health Kick by Scrapping Fairytales Designers.

And my entry for the Mouse Pattern that Louise Frank Designs is hosting. Hmm, I think this one is my favorite too. Okay, okay.. All my layouts are MY favorite - because I'm the one who made them!! LOL! By the way, I used the kit Polar Express which was a freebie last month by Scrap Sprinkle Designs. (yeah, we have a lot of freebies *wink*).

And also, my Step 1 for the Progressive Scrap that Wendy is hosting. And I used one of her kit called Turquoise Dream.

Oooh! Challenged? Then head on to the FORUM and join us in the fun! 

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection