Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scrappamondo By Monica Is Having A CT Call!!!

Monica is having a CT call right now. And if you are interested in joining us, all you have to  do is shoot her an email! Here's the detail.


I’m looking for a few talented scrappers to join my Creative Team

REQUIREMENTS:
1 Layout/Kit (I create almost 2 kit/month)
POST in 3 GALLERIES (DST, one of my shop and your choice)
BLOG OR FACEBOOK about new products
Help me to promote my products (praise game ect..)

If you like my style and my kits, write me at 
scrappamondodigitale@gmail.com with
link to your most complete gallery
link to your blog or facebook
list of your current CT

Call end on 12 February 

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection