Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Facebook Timeline Cover

Good morning to the world wide web! I was so early today, I have some deadlines to meet but before I did some layouts I made a facebook timeline cover for my blog readers. I was talking yesterday with some of my virtual friends about switching to the new Timeline on Facebook and how it made some difference on them when I thought of experimenting my husband's Facebook. So I changed his account into the Timeline (sshhhh, he seldom check his Facebook ;p) and made  a layout for it. And of course a template for those of you who switched and want to dress your cover. Here's my take:

(click on the image to enlarge)
And here's the preview of the template freebie for you. Hope you like it.

**sorry link expired**

1 comment:

Lia said...

Personally this is very impressive blog and I really like it. This is also got my attention to do a scrapbook design and put it as my Facebook Timeline Covers very exciting idea. Thanks:)

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection