Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Facebook Timeline Cover

Good morning to the world wide web! I was so early today, I have some deadlines to meet but before I did some layouts I made a facebook timeline cover for my blog readers. I was talking yesterday with some of my virtual friends about switching to the new Timeline on Facebook and how it made some difference on them when I thought of experimenting my husband's Facebook. So I changed his account into the Timeline (sshhhh, he seldom check his Facebook ;p) and made  a layout for it. And of course a template for those of you who switched and want to dress your cover. Here's my take:

(click on the image to enlarge)
And here's the preview of the template freebie for you. Hope you like it.

**sorry link expired**

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

Lia said...

Personally this is very impressive blog and I really like it. This is also got my attention to do a scrapbook design and put it as my Facebook Timeline Covers very exciting idea. Thanks:)

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps