Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebrations by 4 My Babies Scraps and a Quickpage

Good morning readers!! How's your Tuesday? Well, mine is just starting, I'm having a hot cup of coffee while blogging and overseeing my daughter walking/running back and forth and putting her toys on my lap :) Such a sweet baby!!

Here's my page today using the Celebrations kit by 4 My Babies Scraps which is really perfect for any occasion that needs celebrations. I will be posting a couple more layouts this week with my daughter's monthly birthday celebration. Here's the preview of the kit.




And here's my freebie quickpage for you today. Have a great morning!
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE. Have fun!
**sorry link expired**

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps