Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebrations by 4 My Babies Scraps and a Quickpage

Good morning readers!! How's your Tuesday? Well, mine is just starting, I'm having a hot cup of coffee while blogging and overseeing my daughter walking/running back and forth and putting her toys on my lap :) Such a sweet baby!!

Here's my page today using the Celebrations kit by 4 My Babies Scraps which is really perfect for any occasion that needs celebrations. I will be posting a couple more layouts this week with my daughter's monthly birthday celebration. Here's the preview of the kit.




And here's my freebie quickpage for you today. Have a great morning!
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE. Have fun!
**sorry link expired**

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection