Thursday, December 1, 2011

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies

Hi! Wow. twenty four days to go and it's Christmas time already. My husband and I (and of course my daughter) had an early Christmas shopping on the third week of November but we're not yet done. You know how Christmas rush is. Lots of people would be in the mall especially on the third week of December because that would be the time that some stuff would be on sale. I'm talking about my country. I'm not sure about other places. But I hope we can all get a good bargain this Holiday season.

And did you know that the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies' blog is already up again today to give you the list of the blogs that joined in the blogtrain? Yup. Here are some previews of what the generous designers made for us :)



So head on Antonette's blog for the list and collect them all. Have fun!!




No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection