Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Hey there! I hope that you had a happy Christmas time with your friends and family as I had a wonderful time too. And for sure you’re with me when I say that ‘I forgot that I shouldn’t be eating the whole plate!’ I will be starting  my one and only new year’s resolution on the first week of January, and that is to take off the extra pounds I gained this holiday. So if you’re with me and you want to keep track of your progress, why not scrap it? Mommy Made This has a great kit to scrap your progress on taking those pounds off. Here’s my layout using the kit Take It Off kit which you can purchase at Scraps N Pieces.



The kit is on sale today for 40% so head on to the store and grab it. And before you go, here’s a free quickpage to get you started. Have a great day!

**sorry link expired**

7 comments:

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Special K said...

What's the password?

may said...

Password please

cherrylej said...

Hi Ladies, I'm sorry I didn't see the comments so soon. There isn't a password on my 4shared account. You just click on the link and it'll bring you directly on the 4shared download window. Thanks :)

may said...

Still cant download. Keeps asking for password :(

cherrylej said...

I'm really sorry about this. You may check again, I removed the password now...

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps