Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Release by Scrapping Fairytales

Hello there! so how's your long weekend slash holiday? As for me we just stayed at home, watched some movies, played badminton in the yard and sleep. But of course I'm still scrapping when my daughter's already asleep. I have to finish my scheduled tasks because I have to start working on my daughter's second book and my wedding slash honeymoon photobook. Yup. It took me three and a half years to start my wedding and honeymoon photobook. We do have a photobook courtesy of the photographer we hired, but of course I want a coffee table size which, in cased would be damaged, can be re-printed. Here are some of the layouts I was able to make.

Created using Sweet Summer by Marie H Designs @ Scrapping Fairytales.
Photo Action by Pioneer Woman - Heartland.

Created using The Thoughts Of You by Marie H Designs 
@ Scrapping Fairytales

A new release from Scrapping Fairytales, Bedtime Stories November Collab
by Scrapping Fairytales Designers


And here are my layouts:



{All of my layouts are uploaded on my galleries}

So that will be all for tonight. I need to sleep now but I hope to be up early tomorrow for my daily jogging. Take care!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection