Monday, November 21, 2011

Bookworm Kit and a Freebie

My daughter love it whenever we read her a story or even read words on her books. I’ve been meaning to scrap my daughter’s photos of her reading her books. And it’s a good thing that Katybug Scraps has this great kit for scrapping your kids’ photos when they have just started reading or even when they’re already passionate about reading. Check out the Bookworm Kit @ Scrap N Pieces now.


Here are my pages:



And I have a freebie for you before I end this post. Here's a cluster frame for you to use. Have a great day!

**sorry link expired**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely cluster frame!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection