Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 Wonderful Kits, 1 Store

Last week was really frustrating for me. But only on my internet connection. I can't stay logged in on some sites that I have to be logged in. *sigh*  Really really frustrating. and then I also have a log in issue at Scrapping Fairytales forum. Yay! I'm beginning to wonder if my lappy needs to see a technician soon. I guess I have to schedule a visit to the expert if this is the case. Anyway my laptop would be 3 years old by December 19, so I guess she needs to be checked real soon. Okay so much for that (lol).

Scrapping Farytales released some kits last week, they're wonderfully gorgeous so head on to the store and check them out (preview are linked to the store). Here are the previews and my pages.

 Festive Greetings by Louise Franks Designs


 Baby It's Cold Outside by Louise Franks Designs




 So Beautiful by Amanda And Millie Designs


 

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection