Monday, October 3, 2011

October Blog Train

Don't be confused! I'm not included on the Blog Train Artists/Participants. Haha! I just want to promote my CTs, Monica and Sophie. Here's Sophie's share:

 

And here's my page:

Scrapbook.com  l  Digiscrapaddicts  l  Digishoptalk

---------------------------------*****-----------------------------

And here's Monica's part:

And here's my page:

Scrapbook.com  l  Digiscrapaddicts  l  Digishoptalk  l  Scrapinsider

To know the list of the Blog Train Participants, head on to The Blog Train Blog ;-)

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps