Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Messy Monster

Before I tell you about my new layout, I'd like to tell you first about my new Creative Team. Yup. I have a new Creative Team. I am now a creative team member for Scrapping Fairytales. It's a big scrapbook store. I am really glad about it :) this is a huge opportunity for me. And I'm really happy to belong there.

So let me now proceed with my new layout. I made it using Monster Cute Kit by Marie H Designs and Scrap Sprinkles Designs. Checkout the preview of the kit.


Here's my layout which can also be found in the following galleries:



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection