Saturday, October 8, 2011

By Night

Scrapping Fairytales is having a Designer Quest 2011 Right Now. So if you're a designer and would like to join in the fun,, head on to Scrapping Fairytales and register. In this layout, I used Sophie of Keeping In Touch Designs' By Night Mini Kit. You can find the kit here.



Here's my layout. These are my former students who attended my wedding in 2009. They are my very first students from the time I graduated in college. First experience outside the university. They taught me patience, love, respect and obedience. Not to mention the number of times we stay together
after class just to chat, ask and answer question, whether personal or academic.


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection