Sunday, August 28, 2011

Keeping In Touch Designs' New CT


 
WOW. Wow. Wow.

Yup. I can't believe it! I'm one of the new creative team member for Keeping In Touch Designs!! Can you imagine the happiness I am feeling right now?! Gee. This is my first time. I saw Sophie's (she's the owner of Keeping In Touch Designs) CT call on her blog and I thought about it for a day since I cannot say that I'm a pro in digiscrapping, I consider myself a beginner. But I still gave it a try. And then I received an email saying that I'm one of the new CT. Because of the overwhelming feeling, I sent her an email to confirm {yeah I did that, so naive of me :)} and she replied saying yes :) Oh, I'm so honored and very happy to be a part of this creative team.

So I guess I have to make some changes on this blog huh? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection