Monday, August 15, 2011

Carousel Ride

The mojo is here all day so I was able to make simple layouts, thank God. But the mojo in blogging wasn't back yet. I'm just reading blogs on my google reader and visit some. *sigh....* It's been a while since I last posted on my general blog. I'm receiving quite a number of emails from friends and one company asking me if I would like to have them as sponsor. Wow. I mean, geez. Thank you. That's really huge. I plan to send a reply within this week. So here's another layout where my daughter, my husband and I went to the mall to relax and have some fun. Just the three of us.


Charm City Summer Fair Mini Kit
Connie Prince friendly Monster Alpha

Photobucket

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection