Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello World!

So Basically this is my very first post on this blog. I have just finished customizing it,  and I wish to post my creations here particularly my scrapbook LOs (paper and digital).

I’d like to dedicate this blog to my scrapping. I had a blog a couple of years ago about scrapping, but unfortunately, email account was hacked, so basically, I can no longer access my blog then. It’s just a shame, i have posted a lot of LOs in there. Well, have to move on and start anew!

Since I cannot 'paper scrap' at this time because I have to take care of my precious little one, I tried digital scrapbooking. It’s fun but very different from paper scrap. I hope to make something out of it especially to enjoy it. I was also familiarizing myself in using my Adobe Photoshop CS5. Yes, it was only now that I used it. I was used to Photoscape and GIMP when editing. But right now, I’d love to use CS5 since GIMP and photoscape lacks features which are essential in digital scrapbooking.
ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection